With the rapid evolution of search capability, search engines can distinguish local intent in searches more than ever. Using a searcher’s IP address, GPS, WiFi, and other location information, search engines know where visitors are searching from—and depending on the nature of the search query, they will provide “local maps” results. For locally-focused searches, these “map” results appear above standard organic results and are second only to Google Ads in terms of search results rankings.
Inconsistent business location information across search engines, online maps, apps, directories, GPS devices and social networks costs you real leads and, ultimately, sales. WebVitality’s Local Listing and Review Service helps you manage and control your business listings across 70+ partner sites, including Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Foursquare, and Yelp.
The Google Priority
Today’s world of smartphones, mobile moments—and a quickly approaching future with self-driving cars—demands accurate location data more than ever. And no single search, maps, and apps provider is more important to your location marketing strategy than Google.
We’ll set up, sync and manage your Google My Business account and:
- Update your customers rapidly about timely changes to key location data like holiday hours or emergency closings as required
- Control the data Google receives about your locations and ensure it’s always correct, consistent, authoritative, and up-to-date
- Save time and streamline your data management process by managing information on Google My Business and across the web
Published Everywhere and on Every Device
We also partner with the most popular and established search engines, maps, apps and directories across the globe. Leverage our direct connections to the publishers to get your business found.
Enhance and Drive Results From Your Local Listings
We’ll help you attract local customers by creating the most complete, rich, and accurate local listing presence on the search engines, maps, apps, and directories where they search for local businesses.
Enhanced Content Syndication
We’ll leverage your listings across the web to differentiate your business from the competition and drive measurable business results:
- This includes the use of showcase photos, videos, business descriptions, hours and holiday hours, menus, staff bios, product and service lists, and more than a dozen other rich data options alongside your basic NAPW (Name, Address, Phone Number, Website). Local listings with this type of enhanced content receive 416% more views than those without.
- Turn your listings into measurable marketing opportunities with a Featured Message. We’ll help you highlight special offers, invite reservations, encourage calls and form submissions, and more with this exclusive feature.
Analytics are crucial to your success. Our publisher relationships provide exclusive analytics to help you measure your local presence, what’s working, and how prospects and customers are engaging, including:
- Local Listing Visitor Reporting: In your monthly reports, we’ll show you how often your listing appears in local search results, how many views it receives, how many Google Maps calls you receive, the demographics of your Facebook audience, the number of times people click on your Featured Message, the number and average rating of your reviews, and more—all of which helps you measure the results of your enhanced local presence.
- Search Term Reporting: We’ll monitor the search queries for which your listings show up most often in local search results. We’ll use this information to optimize your listings and your website for the keywords you want, and discover hidden opportunities to get found more often.
Listen to Your Customers
Most brand experiences happen at the local level, and your customers record and share those experiences through reviews, photos, videos, and posts across the web. Monitor the feedback and content your customers generate about each of your business locations to ensure you deliver the best experience possible, everywhere:
- Review Monitoring: We’ll monitor—in real time—customer reviews by location across the local listing sites that support them, including Yelp, Facebook, Google, Foursquare, and many more. We’ll send you notifications for new reviews, reviews that require attention, and we’ll analyze how customer feedback varies over time and across locations.
- Social Location Page Posting: We’ll help you get word out quickly and easily about special events or announcements by posting on your Google+, Facebook and Foursquare accounts simultaneously. We can post content immediately or schedule posts to publish at a future date and time.
Control Your Presence
After setting up accurate and rich listings for all your locations, we may find that you have incorrect, rogue or duplicate listings. Whether you have one location or 100, we keep you in control of what appears and what doesn’t:
- Duplicate Suppression: It’s almost guaranteed that duplicate or near-duplicate records of your business information exist across the local search ecosystem—and they cost you time, search engine rankings, and sales. Our technology toolkit helps us to find and suppress any duplicate listings so your prospects never see an incorrect or incomplete address or phone number for your business. Because all search engines value information accuracy and consistency, Duplicate Suppression offers you huge SEO benefits.
- Social Page Location Data Sync: We’ll ensure your location data is synced to your place pages on Facebook and Foursquare. If you don’t already have social place pages, we can create or claim them for you.
The value of ongoing service is to keep up with frequent search engine and directory updates that can otherwise send your listing into a tailspin, as well as the continual addition of new local directory sites into your web marketing reach.
If you want help getting your local listings solidified, call us at (800) 450-5390 or use the form on this page to get started.