Website Maintenance & Support
Today’s websites require ongoing maintenance to ensure their software is up-to-date, they are backed up in case of disaster, and they are secure from hacking or potential compromise. Along with all of that, you need a service provider you can rely on to maintain and make the necessary changes to your website.
Specifics of Maintenance & Support Program
- WordPress Software & Testing
- Website Security
- Website Backups
- Website Uptime Monitoring
- Website Pagespeed Monitoring
- Simple Website Support Requests
- Quick Response Time
Please Note: This plan does NOT include Web Marketing, SEO, Pay Per Click or Hosting
- WordPress Software Updates: Your WordPress website is run by a web software platform that is constantly changing. This means frequent software updates are required to ensure the website and the platform are up-to-date and working correctly. This also includes “behind-the-scenes” audits and diagnostic activities. Based on what we learn, we make adjustments and implement fixes as necessary.
- Website Security: The software that makes your website operate is often under attack from hackers and malicious web “bots.” In order to combat potential hacking, we not only keep your website’s software up-to-date to reduce vulnerability, we also provide security software that protects your website from known hacks and malware and scans it frequently. If there are any security breaches, we clean your website immediately and apply a block to prevent a similar attack.
- Website Backups: In case we ever need to restore a recent version of your website in its entirety, we back up your website files (including theme, plugins, files, media, and database) regularly throughout the month and store them on our backup servers so we can restore them in the case of data loss or corruption.
- Website Uptime Monitoring: We monitor your hosting service “uptime” so we know if and when your website is offline. We then take the necessary steps to get it up and running again. If the issue is specific to your website rather than outside factors such as hosting issues.
- Website Pagespeed Monitoring: We monitor your website’s page loading speed to ensure that your website is not being penalized by search engines like Google for being too slow. If a problem is detected, we will either take steps to correct it or, if a more extensive fix is required, let you know what needs to be done and agree on an action plan with you.
- Simple Website Support Requests: Through our support ticket system, you can request simple text or graphics changes to your website. You can also request the addition of new content or pages, including blog posts, service descriptions, or landing pages. You provide us with the exact content you wish to be added to the website, and we add it.
- Please Note: Coding, Content Writing or more comprehensive changes to your website requires the purchase of additional support hours.
- Response Time: The maximum time it will take us to respond for the first time to a support request is 24 hours. This response time applies to requests made during our business hours of 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Eastern Time/6 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If we receive your support request after hours or on a holiday, we will promptly respond to your request on the next business day.